APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management
This 3-day training course provides a solid grounding in project management techniques and approaches, and is an excellent benchmark for project managers across a range of sectors, and sizes of organisation.
The training covers the range of project management skills and techniques so its ideal as an introduction to project management for all team members.
How will I benefit?
On completion of this course you'll be able to:
- Understand the key principles and techniques of project management
- Implement these techniques in your organisation, improving efficiency and saving time and money
- Work within a project management environment
- Gain internationally-recognised certification
What will I learn?
- Planning & scheduling
- Resource management
- Risk management
- Quality management
- Handover & review
Delegates prepare for the Association for Project Management Introductory Certificate in Project Management examination, which is taken on the final day of the course. This is a nationally recognised professional qualification which is designed for those seeking to move into a project management career or who want to understand the basic principles of project management excellence.
Planning & scheduling
Handover & review
Please get in touch with us for information on when we are running this course.
More information about this course
Attending the course:
- The course starts at 9:30 am on the first day and finishes at 5:00 pm.
- We're open from 8:30 am for coffee, papers and magazines and WIFI.
- Important things like great coffee, tea, water, biscuits, mints and lunch are provided.
- The price published is fully inclusive of the examination fees.
- We don't charge VAT (we're part of Leeds Metropolitan University so our courses are zero rated)