-We do not give out any Personal Financial Information you may provide us with, unless you authorise us to do so. And we give you the opportunity to correct your personal details at any time. When you use nti services, you may provide us with your name, address, telephone number, and payment details in order to take a payment from you, for example an Apple course.
We (or data processors acting under our control) will only disclose your information to third parties if you have consented (or not objected) to us doing so. However, we may be obliged to disclose information about your Web Services Account in the following circumstances:
- If we or an entity processing your information on our behalf is compelled to do so by law; in response to a valid, legally compliant request by a competent authority.
- In special cases such as a physical threat to you or others; and/or other wise in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Use of collected information
nti’s interest is instead to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. We may use this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site.
When other information is collected from you, such as your name and e-mail address, nti generally uses its best efforts to let you know at the time of collection how we will use the personal information. Usually, we use the personal information you provide only to respond to your inquiry or to process your request. This information may be shared with other nti businesses?
We will release information about you if you direct us to do so, or if we are required by law to do so, or in other legally limited circumstances. We may also contact you as part of customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes.
How does Personal Information get used?
NTI may use your Personal Information to:
- Operate, analyse and improve the nti service to enhance your online experience;
- Communicate with you by mail, post and phone;
- Personalise the content, advertising and promotions you receive and our communications with you (for example, finding out what area of the website you use most!);
- Conduct research and analysis. This may involve contacting you to ask you for your feedback on your experiences whilst attending for example, an Apple course;
- Contact you for marketing purposes.
- If we collect any sensitive Personal Information, (for example about your health or lifestyle) we will not use this information without your explicit consent.
How long will your Personal Information, be kept?
We may retain your Personal Information as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected for the period to which you consent to, as explained here or under the specific terms applicable, or as is otherwise required by applicable law. We will look after the security of the information you provide.
How can I find out more about how my Personal Information is used?